A body is made up of different kinds of systems. we have a circulatory system digestive system & the Nervous System. However, there is one more system ie. the immune system & 70 to 80% of the immune system is actually located in our Gut.
These bacteria are called good bacteria’s but we also have bad bacteria in our body. To enjoy good health we need to maintain the ratio of good bacteria & bad bacteria. We need to have 85% of good bacteria & 15% of bad bacteria. Whenever our body goes out of balance & it may go out of balance for many reasons like when we have unhygienic food or a bad diet like more of alcohol/Sugar diet or change of environment or if you have a lot of stress you may go out of balance and that is when the bad bacteria start taking advantage and start growing and that’s why the diseases start attacking our body.
So it is very important to maintain the ratio of good bacteria & bad bacteria. Our ancestors always knew the benefits of probiotics & that’s why every culture had probiotics in their diet in different forms like yogurt, pickle, or any kind of fermented food. So always try to include Probiotic food in your daily meal along with active lifestyle to keep your gut healthy.
- Simply Probiotic a science-backed probiotic that helps promote the growth of friendly bacteria in your system.
- Simply Probiotic contains GanedenBC30 – a unique, spore-forming, patented strain of probiotic bacteria specially designed for resilience, that survives the gastric journey to get to where it counts, helping you feel your best every day.
- GanedenBC30 is a probiotic that promotes the growth of beneficial/friendly bacteria to maintain balance within your microbiome.
- Daily probiotics add healthy microflora to your digestive tract.
- Up to 70% of GanedenBC30 cells survive the gastric environment of the stomach to colonize the gut**
- Contains no added sugars, sweeteners, colors, flavors.
For more information related to Health, Fitness, Nutrition
or regarding Herbalife Simply Probiotic
do fill your contact information in the contact form &
shall revert back to you.